Are you having trouble sleeping? You never know, the mattress you are sleeping on may be the culprit.
Remember, not all mattresses are the same. Whatever mattress you are looking at, there is an absolute jungle out there, making it quite a daunting task to find the best value for the money spent.
If you are picky about your bed and want to buy the top rated air mattress, you need to find the best air mattress money could buy.
The types of air mattress available vary depending on how you want to use the mattress. For instance, if you are planning to buy air mattress for camping, it should be moisture resistant and withstand small rocks. If you are looking for the best air mattress to buy for your a permanent home solution, it should be large, durable and double-walled to prevent tears and leaks, and large.
Several air mattress brands offer different types of air mattresses to suit any purpose. Let us check out a few air mattress reviews.
SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
Does it take a long time for you to fall asleep? Perhaps you have an uninviting mattress that makes you feel cranky as if you were resting in a very deep trench. But what if there was a way you could change all that?
Check out SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress on Amazon You can avoid a harrowing night’s sleep on the cold floor or any ordinary bed infested with the dust and dust mites if you switch to an air matrress. Sound Asleep Dream Series Air Mattress incorporates the best of the latest technology to give you that good night’s sleep you long for.
SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress Review
There are many air mattresses out there but the Sound Asleep Dream Series Air Mattress is truly one of its kind. It is probably the best air mattress to sleep on- one that will make you comfortable in minutes.
Let us suss out the remarkable features and benefits of putting this mattress in your bedroom.
Features of the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
So what does it have that distinguishes it from other air mattresses? For starters, it has patented Comfort Technology that ensures maximum comfort for singles and couples alike. The SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress has an assortment of impressive features and the list below highlights some interesting ones.
- Durable top of the line materials for better durability, long-lasting comfort and great convenience.
- Superior quality internal construction powered by a comfort coil system comprising of 40 air coils ensures that you have a comfortable sleeping surface to lay down on.
- It is rigged with multi layered flock top for extra durability and firmness.
- It has a patented EZ pump for quick inflation and deflation, which does not take longer than 4 minutes.
- It features an intelligent pump that easily conforms to the optimal firmness level of the sleeper.
- It has a waterproof design to ensure maximum dryness.
- Comes with a patch kit to help you deal with those little tricky leaks.
- Standing at 19 inches tall, this mattress is the closest you can get to a traditional mattress.
- Allows for weight up to 500 lbs.
- It comes with a travel and storage bag.
Advantages of the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
Many people buy the SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress to experience the advantages it brings to their homes. When thinking about buying the best air mattress, just check whether that product has more advantages than the list below.
- You can inflate and deflate it quickly using the patented pump. When you inflate it and leave the pump on for the night, you have the added advantage of it being very silent. The quick deflation ensures that you can store the compact mattress for later use.
- It stays firm and almost full overnight.
- Its sure grip bottom ensures that you sleep comfortably without any jerky movements. It also ensures limited or no movement as you toss and turn.
- Its waterproof design ensures that you it remains dry for storage.
- Its durable design allows it to stand up to the toughest conditions.
- It is lightweight and easy to fold up as well, making it absolutely storable. You will have no difficulty rolling it up and putting it into the bag that comes with it.
- You can be packed and ready to go wherever you want thanks to its quick deflation system.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
What are some drawbacks of this SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress?
Lack of an auto shut off option which is now a common option in high end air mattress is a serious deal breaker, particularly if you get bored of waiting to turn it off manually once the bed has inflated fully. It does leak, but not too much. A minor gripe is that, though deflating this mattress is a child’s play, it could be a little tedious to fold it up and store, if you have not done it already.
Do not look any further than SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress for a good night’s slumber. This has all the right ingredients to serve as your bedroom companion. And at this price, you need not be overly protective of it.
Queen Air Mattress
Assume you have guests over and it is about time to go to sleep. But there are no permanent beds, where do they go? Obviously the couch of course and if the floor is carpeted, anywhere will do. If you have been invited somewhere and there was no bed for you to sleep, you can attest to how uncomfortable it can get.
Check out the Queen Air Mattress on Amazon For you to avoid that for all the guests and yourself if you are travelling, this is where inflatable mattresses come in handy. As long as there is some floor space free, just whip out that baby, inflate it, put some sheets and blankets on it, and just catch some Z’s.
Sounds simple doesn’t it?
Queen Air Mattress Review
It may not be the best air mattress in its class but it has an assortment of impressive features. Let us find out more about that in this Queen air mattress review and figure out what is so special about this air mattress.
Features of the Queen Air Mattress
This air mattress comes with a whole host of features that make it a very unique one and a must have commodity if you are regularly entertaining guests in your home. Let us find out what this mattress has to offer that make it the best queen air mattress in this price bracket.
- It comes with two pumps: primary and secondary. The primary pump inflates and deflates the bed in four minutes. The secondary pump keeps the bed inflated throughout the night.
- The primary pump comes with an auto shut off capability.
- Standing at 18 inches in height, when fully inflated, this air mattress has a durable flock design that allows you to keep the sheets in place.
- It comes in three settings that ensure maximal comfort.
- It is made of waterproof and puncture proof materials that ensures its longevity and durability.
- It has a sure grip bottom for more stability.
- It has vertical and horizontal reinforcements that keep the bed shape in place.
- It also has a comfort coil system that ensures the bed is comfortable and there are no lumps on it.
- It comes with a travel and storage bag.
- It has in-built storage for the sockets and plugs.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
Advantages of the Queen Air Mattress
There are really good air mattresses out there and there are really bad ones. The bad ones can get so bad, it feels as though you slept on the floor or on a bed of coals. So what are the advantages of this Queen Air Mattress?
- The Queen Air Mattress incorporates latest technology that ensures your posture stays good while you are sleeping and you are comfortable. For instance the horizontal and vertical reinforcement and the coils ensure that you have good night’s rest.
- The comfort settings ensures that you can hit the desired firmness level.
- Its durable materials ensure that it remains sturdy for many years to come while other mattresses of its ilk stop working as soon as they are punctured.
- Its primary pump has an auto-shut off capability that allows the secondary pump to take over keeping the bed full of air throughout the night silently.
What are some drawbacks of this Queen Air Mattress?
It is quite bulky, takes up plenty of room, and is slightly on the heavier side, making it difficult to drag around. The other drawback is that like all air mattresses, there are some leaks during the night but this is compensated for by the secondary pump. Remember, waking up in the middle of the night to refill the air is a pain. But, you need to be willing to put through with it if you want to enjoy the real comfort of this queen air mattress.
This is a marvel of an air mattress that has been made to exceed customer expectations. For the price you are definitely getting a load of attractive features and you would have to shell out a lot more to beat what this mattress has to offer.
Twin Air Mattress
Sometimes you will have to visit a relative or a friend and you might be forced to sleep on the couch. If you have slept on one, then you can attest to how terribly your back hurts. However, that uncomfortable night’s sleep can be avoided if you have access to a twin air mattress.
Check out the Twin Air Mattress on Amazon This is one of the most talked about Twin Air Mattress and here is why. It employs the latest technology to ensure that you get comfortable and your back is not thrown out of whack when you sleep on it.
Twin Air Mattress Review
So what are the other qualities that make this particular mattress stand out from the pack? For starters, when you don’t buy the best air mattress, it can get overinflated, thus making for a very uncomfortable night’s rest. What this mattress has is an auto-shut off switch that prevents cuts off the air supply as soon as the mattress is inflated.
These and other qualities will be explored in detail in the subsequent sections.
Features of the Twin Air Mattress
Credit to the maker for having put together a durable air mattress that packages top of the line materials and smooth lightweight comfort into one.
- Made out of high quality, long lasting breathable thermal regulated durmothane polyster material for superior comfort and durability.
- Patented built in pump technology with auto stop feature.
- Stands at 18 inches when fully inflated and supports a whopping weight of 400 lbs.
- Fitted with multiple layers of unique lightweight materials that are soft to touch, stretch and puncture resistant.
- Adjustable comfort levels can be chosen with the turn of a knob.
- Automatic inflation and deflation of air mattress in as little as 2 minutes; the quick inflation and deflation also makes it easy to set up and put away easily.
- A 100% smooth microfiber surface, which moderates your body temperature and gives you enough warmth to get a good night’s sleep.
Advantages of the Twin Air Mattress
When you contemplate buying this Twin Air Mattress, one of the things that you should take into account are the advantages it offers. Below are the ones that most people have attributed to using this mattress.
- The very fact it is affordable for a twin air bed makes it one of the most sought after bed brands in the market.
- The material it is made of can be washed with soap and water, which means you can prevent mold and mildew.
- Another advantage is that it is very easy and quick to clean. Most air mattresses there might end up getting damaged when you clean it and when you leave it like that it will end up being very small.
- The third advantage is that it incorporates patented I-beam technology that ensures the bed remains in place.
- As soon as you unpack this mattress and start inflating, it only takes two minutes to be fully inflated. Most of the air mattresses out there take about 5 minutes and this is ideal for you if you want to hit the sack quickly.
- It is designed with breathable polymer technology, which ensures that it is firm, and maintains its shape while you are sleeping.
What are some drawbacks of this Twin Air Mattress?
At times, it took a while to deflate and therefore one has to stomp heavily on it to rid it of extra air. Some users said in their air mattress reviews that the gushiness and gap of the air mattress, combines to make a terrible sleeping experience. Another problem that you might encounter is that at night it might end up losing some air and deflating.
If you and sleep have an awkward on-off relationship, it is probably time to buy a sturdy air mattress that has plenty of good features and advantages to it. If you are looking for a good night’s rest on the go, then this twin air mattress will ensure that you enjoy it and keep your back in good shape.
King Air Mattress
The King Air Mattress delivers both the comfort associated with sleeping on an elevated surface and the convenience of an easy to lug air mattress.
Check out the King Air Mattress on Amazon Maybe you like to have ample amount of space in your bedroom, yet do not want to compromise on the comfort of sleeping on a good bed. If that is you, it is time to go for a king air mattress.
King Air Mattress Review
Making the right choice is not easy especially when you are buying air mattress online. The SuperbAir inflatable bed has gotten impressive reviews, most citing its ease of use and comfort. Bonus points for looking like a proper bed and durable construction.
Let us find out more about its features and advantages.
Features of the King Air Mattress
This mattress comes with many features that make it the ideal choice when you are travelling. While some mattresses come with a very thick manual you have to go through for you to set it up, this one just requires you to fire up the pump and you can get started.
Below are some of the features that you should expect to find on this mattress.
- Standard interior construction has been reinforced with superior I-Beam technology.
- Made out of high strength, lightweight materials for more comfort, convenience and durability.
- Elevated 19 inches height not only offers great comfort and stability, but also makes for easy access getting in and out of the bed.
- Available in king, queen and full sizes.
- The pump it comes with inflates the whole thing within only two minutes while other pumps take over five minutes to fill it.
- An advanced quick air release valve ensures that it is quick and easy to store for later use.
- The surface is velvet and makes for a good night’s rest when you are either in the outdoors or indoors but have no comfortable bed to sleep in.
- The firmness of the mattress is maintained by the remote control unit.
- Sturdy nylon bag for convenient transportation and storage.
Advantages of the King Air Mattress
Before you buy this particular mattress, it is important that you critically examine the advantages first.
It is important that you read air mattress reviews, and listen to the views of other people out there and their experiences when they use it.
- It is very cheap for an air mattress so you do not have to spend a lot of money for getting a good night’s sleep.
- It is very lightweight and easy to use.
- It takes very little time to inflate and deflate.
- It is available in three different sizes which means – whatever reason you are buying it for – finding the right size will be the last of your problems.
- It accommodates different comfort levels since it puts the user in control of the setting that they feel more comfortable with.
- The velvet surface makes for a comfortable nights rest even when the sheets fall to the floor.
- It is raised to high level when it is inflated and it keeps those creepy crawlies away that you might encounter when you sleep on the ground.
What are some drawbacks of this King Air Mattress?
Expect deflation in the night when the temperature forces the air to contract so you end up losing firmness in the mattress. It can lead to a discontentment, when you consider that the desired level of firmness cannot sustain throughout. Although the bed inflates quickly, you need to keep the button pressed down until the desired firmness level is reached. It is not water-resistant is susceptible to puncture and requires you to be very careful when you move it around.
If you are looking for an air mattress that you can rely on while on the go, then this is the best bet provided if you take good care of it.
High-End Air Mattress
After a taxing day at work, there is nothing more comforting than jumping onto your comfortable air bed. It is all the more relaxing to be able to sleep on the high end air mattress.
Check out the High-End Air Mattress on Amazon If you are missing a comfortable place for your friends and family to sleep, you should probably look at buying the high end air mattress that could give your guests a peaceful night’s sleep.
Here is a top rated air mattress to grow your love for airbeds or to help you overcome your bitterness toward the poor air mattress you used a few years back.
High-End Air Mattress Review
In this high end air mattress review, we will look at the best air mattress to sleep around.
Let us take a good look at Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump, and see if it lives up to the claims made by the manufacturer.
Features of the High-End Air Mattress
Serta has thrown a lot of high quality material into making this mattress a real luxury mattress at a lower price, and it looks like they have really done a nice job. Ideal for a family camping holiday or an expedition base camp, this high end air mattress is loaded with several unique features.
- Made from high quality materials that are water and puncture resistant to ensure it serves you for a long period.
- Available to choose from three options: Queen, Queen Pillow Top and Twin
- A unique neverFLAT pump system featuring two pumps: the primary pump which automatically inflates and deflates the airbed in a matter of minutes and the secondary pump which maintains the firmness to your desired level as you sleep.
- Allows you to choose your own comfort level: Medium, Plush or Firm
- A longstanding top offers a comfortable and soft sleeping surface and also keeps your bed sheets in place.
- An intelligent auto shut off feature that automatically turns the pump off when the airbed is inflated or deflated fully.
- Circular coils (35 on the Queen and 21on the Twin) create a level and supportive sleeping surface.
- A carry bag for travel and convenient storage.
- Two year warranty and exceptional customer service.
Advantages of the High-End Air Mattress
This Serta mattress is surely the closest you are going to get to a proper mattress while still having the comfort of an inflatable. Let us look at some of its advantages.
- The whole thing is up in a snap; All you need to do to set this up is choose the firmness setting you want and walk away. It will inflate by itself.
- And it inflates quickly to a standard height, which is quiet good for people who have trouble getting on and off from a mattress flat on the floor. And, it does so relatively quietly.
- It offers a ton of support and is very responsive.
- The mattress is very comfortable and the legs are quite springy, so it does not feel as rigid as the other mattresses out there.
- It is easy to fold it up and tuck away when you are done.
- It does not take up lots of closet space if it is at a premium.
- Most important of all, it does not make your back ache and allow for a peaceful night’s sleep.
What are some drawbacks of this High-End Air Mattress?
In air mattress reviews, you can see users complain that the twin model is a little shaky since it is a bit tall for its size and it might take some getting used to.
There seems to be a heating issue with this mattress with the chill oozing through the barriers. As with all beds, the air gap right beneath the surface allows some heat to dissipate, so you will need something flat and firm underneath the mattress and cover the whole surface with several blankets to reduce the effects of extreme cold.
This equipment gets my vote for almost any kind of environment. A great air mattress for the price, it is a bit larger and more comfortable so ideally suited for the bigger-framed guests.
Just go for it, if you think a good night’s sleep is essential.
Low-Profile Air Mattress
Low profile or thinner air mattresses are made without the underlying base, which means they are slightly smaller, cheaper and more compact. This makes them the best choice for camping trips, as they are easy to deflate, roll up and cart around into your backpack or your car.
Check out the Low-Profile Air Mattress on Amazon If you are looking for a much thinner option, you can go for a sleeping pad because they are more compact and lightweight than an average low profile air mattress.
Low-Profile Air Mattress Review
The AeroBed Extra Bed with Inbuilt pump is touted to be an excellent luxury sleeping solution with which you can add great comfort to any outdoor getaway or camping trip. Is it good, bad or in between? Let us find out in this low profile air mattress review.
Features of the Low-Profile Air Mattress
Known as one of the best brands of air mattresses around, AeroBed has taken its technology to a whole new level with superior oval construction coils. Designed to arrest air flow from one side to the other when you lay down on it, this mattress offers real comfort and great spinal alignment.
Let us find out what make this air mattress the best in its class.
- Made of comfort-promoting materials, this air mattress is the right blend of comfort and reliability.
- This mattress comes with soft flocked surface to offer ultimate comfort suited to everyone’s comfort level.
- Built from heavy duty PVC Vinyl, this inflatable mattress has excellent puncture resistant properties, and has an easy-to-clean surface for maximum convenience.
- Comes in two sizes: Queen and Full.
- A patented technology designed to make the oval coils receive air in their inlets (as the mattress is inflated) and provide rigid underlying support.
- The powerful inbuilt pump springs into action and inflates the bed in just about 3 minutes, and the handy Whoosh valve makes it possible to deflate the bed in less than a minute.
- Also included is a storage bag to pack the mattress and other accessories such as pump.
- Weight restriction of up to 300 lbs so it is not just for the itty-bitty people out there.
- The pump’s intelligent mechanism makes sure that the mattress does not overinflate so you do not have to worry.
Advantages of the Low-Profile Air Mattress
This is an extremely good piece of kit, as comfortable to sleep on as any proper bed. What are the real advantages of using this one?
Let us find out.
- It is a cinch to set up.
- It is consistent from side to side- which means no valleys or dips occurred in the middle at all.
- It is quite easy to handle and folds up to a compact and nice size.
- Set the pump in action, which stops by itself when the mattress is inflated fully, and rest easy knowing that your mattress will be up in a few minutes.
- It deflates quickly so you can have it flat and rolled up in less than 20 seconds. Now that is super quick.
- It has a good fleece covering which not only enhances comfort but stops you from sleeping on cold like you would on other air mattresses available in the market.
- The mattress has a fleece covering, this not only adds to the comfort, but stops you lying on cold material as you would on most normal airbeds
What are some drawbacks of this Low-Profile Air Mattress?
It loses some marks for storage. Apparently, the mattress does not seem to store as well as you would like: few leaks appear even when folded with care. Though it has a solid thin foundation to remain true to its low profile nature, at times, it went down quickly. Lack of a remote is definitely disappointing, but you only really use it the first time in getting your bed up. Right?
Sleeping is just fine with this bed and it is time to have your family and friends over. If you want to leave your guests looking forward to their next visit- and you do, don’t you? – I strongly recommend this best air mattress from Aerobed.
What to Look for In a Good Air Mattress
Without a good eight hours of sleep, you are going to be either drinking enough caffeine or head bobbing to keep yourself up at work. Hence, it is absolutely important to choose the best sleeping kit, be that a cot, a foam mat or an air mattress, to make sure you get a good night’s rest.
If you are looking to buy the best air mattress online there are many factors to consider, and several things to look for:
- The first thing you should look for in a good air mattress is durability. It should be made of durable material that is impervious to water and resistant to punctures. Most air mattresses out there do not meet this particular criterion and their sellers do not back them for some reason.
- In addition to durability, a good air mattress should provide utmost comfort to anybody who lays down on it. The interior technology used there should ensure that the user’s weight is distributed evenly and there are no lumps from air chambers within the mattress. It should also have additional settings that ensure it caters to people with different tastes and preferences; whether plush, moderate or firm.
- Finally, the mattress should have a working air pump that inflates and deflates the mattress as quickly as possible. This allows for quick assembly and storage no matter what you are using the air mattress for – be it camping, travel etc.
The above three qualities are the primary ones you should look for in the best air mattress.